Hi! My name is Josh and I am from London, UK. I am a CELTA-trained English teacher. I speak Spanish and some Portuguese but have experience in teaching students from all around the world.
I have all sorts of passions and interests but one of my biggest passions is learning languages. I used to really hate them when I was at school but discovered how fun and interesting they could be in my adulthood. I currently speak Portuguese and Spanish but I am also learning German and Thai. I am also a big music fan and play the guitar and piano. I love exercising and go to the gym 6 days a week if I can. I have been fortunate to visit over 30 countries and I hope to visit more in the future!
What I can provide:
- One-to-one and well-planned lessons full tailored to your needs and interests.
- General, Business or Mixed English
- Speaking and conversation practice where we work on both your fluency and accuracy.
- Accent reduction where we focus solely on your pronunciation.
- Upgrading and learning new vocabulary to help you break through plateaus.
- Help with your IELTS speaking exam.
If you are interested, please go ahead please get in touch we can discuss what you would like to work on :)
The first lesson is free!